does anyone remember the movie where the teenage boy was actually a mermaid or did i hallucinate it
I WASNT HIGH OFF MY ASS OH MY GOD
are you sure
are you really sure, biebersgurl4ever1
that you never listen to bieber
are you totally sure
I accidentally bumped into a Red at otakon and promptly apologized.
I got a “sorry doesn’t do me shit.” in response.
- Men's Rights Activists: THIS IS NOT FAIR. MEN HAVE PROBLEMS TOO.
- Black Men: We're constantly demonized by mainstream media and are targets of police brutality.
- Gay Men: We face discrimination and hatred and are denied marriage and job security.
- Trans Men: We are outcasts and are denied medical care, our lives are constantly under threat and our gender is always under scrutiny and policed by others.
- Men's Rights Activist: ....
- Men's Right Activist: Y-Yeah, but... a Feminist was mean to me...
a little girl in the grocery store just asked me if i was a princess because my dress was pretty and i said everyone’s a princess and she pointed to her dad and asked if he was a princess too and her dad said yep its true im a princess and she looked so happy idk it was adorable
Best use of that gif
One time I was in a mattress store and there was a hella cute worker there but I was too tired to flirt and ended up napping on one of the mattresses and when he saw me wake up he came over with a banana in his hands and said “when I saw you I went bananas” and then pulled a coupon out of his pocket and said “and I also got you a coupon because I’m free for dinner” and that is the story about how i met my soulmate